A good rule of thumb for pricing is to begin at 50% of the original purchase price, and adjust up or down based on quality and presentation.
- Price all of your items in whole dollar increments.
- Try to separate your personal and sentimental thoughts about an item from the resale value.
- The more competitive the price, the more likely it will sell!
- Presentation is everything! Please take the time to freshly launder and iron your clothing items. It makes a difference!
- Combine items if the $2 minimum item price would be too high
Suggested Pricing Guidelines
- Infant clothing, $2-$8
- Toddler clothing, $2-$12
- Dressy clothing, $10-$20
- Children’s shoes, $2-$10
- Porta-Cribs & cradles, $25-$100
- Children’s furniture, $15 and up
- Swings, $20-$50
- Bouncer seats, $10-$25
- Monitors, $5-$10
- Strollers, $20-$75 (joggers and doubles could be more)
- Exersaucers, $20-$40
- Bikes/Trikes, $5-$25
- Games/Books, $2-$3 (bring the best of the best)
- DVDs, $3-$7 (Disney and baby movies do well)
*Toys in good condition are top sellers. Put them together and clean them up!