DROP & GO FOR EVERYONE!
All consignors will be required to utilize our DROP & GO check-in. Everything else is the same, except you will stay in your car, and our volunteers will unload and put your items out on the sales floor. Appointments are required and you must be in line at your appointment time. We are checking in all items in one day (see schedule ) prior to the public sale. You will still receive your wristbands and be allowed to buy a Guest Pass at check-in.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH CONSIGNOR - you must arrive at your designated time.
You should still allow 20-30 minutes to check-in as depending on the time of day, there may be a line. You will not be allowed to drop off your items without an appointment - no exceptions allowed. You will receive a confirmation email when you sign up for a check-in appointment.
Please select an appointment by logging in to your account (log in link in the sidebar to the right). When choosing your appointment, only available times will be presented. If you do not see a time you prefer, please check back closer to the drop off time to see if any additional spots have opened up.
If you plan to consign more than 400 items or need two trips to bring everything, you will be required to have two appointments. Please email us to schedule those appointments. This policy will be strictly enforced to allow a smooth check-in process for all of our consignors, including our power sellers!
- When you get to the Civic Center, look for signs indicating where to enter the drop off line.
- Please be aware of vehicular traffic and our volunteers in the drop off area.
- Our volunteers will assist you in unloading your items and bringing them inside. They will go through our inspection process, but you do not have to wait. All rejected items will be stored and returned to you on Sunday, September 27th at Consignor Pick-Up. Please do not be offended if items are returned to you. Due to our smaller space, we are being EXTRA strict with our quality. No fading, pilling or stains, even if it's priced low. BRING ONLY YOUR BEST!
- Please bring as many of your items as possible, in boxes or bins that don't have to be returned. Bringing items in plastic bins that have to be emptied holds up the line.
- Any items that do not pass inspection and are marked to Donate, will not be returned to you and will be automatically donated Wednesday night.
- All consignors who mark ALL OF THEIR ITEMS TO DONATE , will be entered into a drawing to win 100% of their profits.
- If you have high-value items (over $15) that are not marked to donate, you may request to have them insured through our Premium Protection program. This will take a few extra minutes to inspect and scan these items into our tracking list. We will have a special area set up for this outside.
- All items must be on hangers, priced and tagged BEFORE you bring them to Drop Off.
- If you plan on buying a guest pass please have your money ready.
If you have any large items that need to be assembled - furniture, outdoor toys - you can drop them off, but we will ask that you park and return inside to put them together on the sales floor.
Please follow the path shown on this map:
Please be aware of your surroundings as there is construction going on at the Civic Center and equipment may be in motion in these areas.
Check-In/Drop Off Location
At your appointment time, please bring all of your items to our sale location at the Civic Center. Drive around to the side of the building where you will see signs indicating where you should enter. Your patience is appreciated as we are checking in all of our consignors in just one day. Please know we will be doing our best to get you in and out as quickly as possible!