All consignors are required to reserve a check-in appointment for dropping their items. New this sale, we are checking in all items in one day (see schedule ) prior to the public sale. All consignors will bring their items in to the sale location, have them inspected for quality, proper hanging and tagging, ensure they are not recalled items, and help us put them out on the sales floor.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH CONSIGNOR - there will be no exceptions this sale!
You should allow 20-30 minutes to check-in and we will ask you to assist us in putting out all of your items. Because of our shorter schedule, you will not be allowed to drop off your items without an appointment - no exceptions allowed. You will receive a confirmation email when you sign up for a check-in appointment.
Please select an appointment by logging in to your account (log in link in the sidebar to the right). When choosing your appointment, only available times will be presented. If you do not see a time you prefer, please check back closer to the drop off time to see if any additional spots have opened up.
If you plan to consign more than 400 items, you will be required to have two appointments. Please email us to schedule those appointments. This policy will be strictly enforced to allow a smooth check-in process for all of our consignors, including our power sellers!
"Traditional" Check-In Process
- When you get to the sale location, please come in and look for the Welcome Table where you will be instructed on where to bring your items. We will have carts and rolling racks to bring out to your car to help with bringing your items in. Once your items have been inspected and you have placed all your clothing on the racks, visit our Check-In Table where you will receive any rejected items and your wristbands for the preview sales.
- During check-in, volunteers from The One Week Boutique will inspect your items, and ensure quality and all Pricing and Tagging Guidelines have been followed. We suggest you group your items by gender and then size (for example: group girls clothing together starting at smallest and ending at largest) to assist you in placing your items on the clothing racks.
- Though children are welcome at check-in, it is much easier and faster if they are not with you.
- Please do not be offended if items are returned to you. Due to our smaller space, we are being EXTRA strict with our quality. No fading, pilling or stains, even if it's priced low. BRING ONLY YOUR BEST!
- If you have high-value items (over $15) that are not marked to donate, you may request to have them insured through our Premium Protection program. This will take a few extra minutes to inspect tand scan these items into our tracking list.
- All items must be on hangers, priced and tagged BEFORE you bring them to Check-In. We do not have space to allow consignors to tag or hang items.
"Drop & Go" Check-In Process
Starting this sale, we are offering an easy option for check-in. There will be a “Drop & Go” option at consignor check-in. Instead of bringing your items in and waiting while they are inspected, you will have the option to drop things off with a volunteer at the curb. Just arrive at the designated area and our volunteers will shuttle your items in (with a few exceptions). They will go through our inspection process, but you do not have to wait. To take advantage of this new service, you do have to agree to DONATE ALL rejected items. No matter which option you choose, all consignors will still need to register for a check-in time and all items must be on hangers, priced and tagged.
If you decide not to use the “Drop & Go” option then you will follow the usual check-in process.
Check-In/Drop Off Location
At your appointment time, please bring all of your items to our NEW sale location . There is plenty of parking at the civic center (at no charge) and you can enter at the plaza level and use the escalators (or elevators) to the lower level. We will have plenty of signs to direct you. With this new location, will come unexpected challenges, so your patience is appreciated.