The One Week Boutique will be very selective of the items we accept.
Standards will be strictly enforced.
ONLY 100 INDIVIDUAL ITEMS OF CHILDREN'S CLOTHING, 15 MATERNITY ITEMS AND 10 PAIRS OF SHOES PER CONSIGNOR ARE ALLOWED.
Quality is important. Items that are stained, too worn, have missing buttons or broken zippers, or are out of style will not be accepted at check-in. Items must be clean, free of odors and pet hair. We are also only taking seasonal clothing (see below for details) at this sale. If you wouldn't buy it, please don't bring it!
Toys, strollers, high chairs, and swings are top sellers. They should be clean and functioning. IF BATTERIES ARE REQUIRED THEY MUST BE INCLUDED. Items will be tested and rejected if batteries are missing and we cannot confirm items work.
- Quality Children’s Clothing. Gently used, high quality clothing is accepted in sizes Newborn through children’s size 14. Limited to 100 pieces (2-piece set priced together counts as one item). We are only accepting seasonal items; this includes pants, jeans, shorts, long-sleeved shirts, short-sleeved shirts, sleeveless shirts and sleeveless dresses. See below for clothing items we are not accepting .
- Costumes . Bring any and all costumes! The sale is 2 weeks before Halloween and costumes are always a big seller in the fall. Costumes will NOT count toward your clothing limits, but please closely inspect their condition as they will be held to the same quality standards. The costumes will be displayed on a dedicated rack towards the front of the store.
- Quality Maternity Clothing . Gently used, high quality and fashionable clothing is accepted in sizes XS-XL. Limited to 15 pieces. Seasonal items will only be accepted.
- Toys and Equipment. Toys and baby equipment must be clean, have all parts and be in good working order.
- Car Seats.
Car seats must have been manufactured in the last 5 years and never been involved in an accident. Cover and belts should be clean. A copy of the manufacturer's instructions must accompany each seat. If you don't have that, you can download and print a copy from the manufacturer's web site. Please ensure your car seat has not been recalled
. A car seat check-list which verifies the condition of the seat must accompany every car seat. You can download it here and bring it to check-in.
- Children’s Books and DVDs. (No VHS Tapes) Check all books for missing or torn pages. All DVDs must be in original case.
- Children’s Furniture . ALL furniture must have been manufactured within the last 5 years and must be fully assembled. Check the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission's website to ensure your item has not been recalled at www.cpsc.gov.
- Blankets, Towels and Crib Sheets. Gently used, high quality items are accepted. Hang individual items on a hanger, instead of putting them in a bag. They sell better if a shopper can inspect them. If an item is too large to be hung, you may use clear bags, with the tag taped to the outside.
- Nursery and Children's Bedding . All bedding should be clean and placed in large, clear plastic bags if possible. Ziploc makes a large and extra large style that would be excellent. Or you can hang your bedding on large hangers. If bedding contains multiple pieces (bumper pad, dust ruffle, blanket, etc.) please list all items on the tag.
- Children's Room Decor. This includes decorative accessories, lamps, wall decor, shelves, etc.
- Shoes. We only accept like-new condition shoes up to adult size 8 - please no heels or obvious adult-looking shoes. They must be packaged in clear bags, with the tag attached to the outside or they can be secured together with a zip tie with the tag also secured that way, too. You may also seal your bags with tape to deter anyone from opening them. If a shopper requests to open a bag, our volunteers will make sure it gets sealed back again. Do not bring them in shoe boxes. Please make sure the sizes are the same. If the shoes are too large for a bag, then make sure they are secured together. Limited to 10 pairs - this includes slippers.
- Cloth Diapers. Only unstained cloth diapers and accessories will be accepted. For quicker inspection, please pin multiple pieces together instead of using plastic bags. Items in plastic bags will be opened and inspected at drop-off.
- Purses. Name brand women's purses will be accepted. They must be in mint condition and in current style. No visible wear, interior stains or damaged hardware. We will be very selective regarding what we accept at check-in.
- Sporting Equipment. Bring us your gently used equipment to include sports balls, bats, golf clubs, ski clothes, game tables, uniform pants, shin guards, etc.
- Any recalled items. (Check www.cpsc.gov for a complete list or use our search box below) **CONSIGNORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THEY ARE NOT SELLING ANY RECALLED ITEMS** Also, check this list of recalled car seats .
- Any crib manufactured BEFORE JUNE 2011 due to CPSC new crib regulations .
- Bumbo seats without the new safety strap .
- Bathing suits and cover-ups. (Save for spring sale).
- Easter themed dresses. (Save for spring sale).
- Tank tops or any clothing item with ribbon or spaghetti straps. (Save for spring sale).
- Breast pumps with open pumping systems (including Medela's Pump in Style).
- Painted toys and metal jewelry.
- Worn or out-of-date clothing. (including any item with excessive wear, pilling or stretching).
- Stuffed animals (musical or stuffed animals that "do" something will be accepted).
- Dolls with buttons or other sewn on components.
- Handmade clothing.
- Underwear - unless new in package.
- Socks - unless new in package.
- Misses or adult clothing. Only children size 14 (Youth XL) or under will be accepted. Please do not bring Adult Small to pass as larger children's sizes.
- Items with stains, holes, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.
- Toys or equipment with missing pieces or lacking batteries.
- Bottles and pacifiers - unless new in package.
- Walkers with wheels.