The One Week Boutique will be very selective of the items we accept.
Standards will be strictly enforced.
ONLY 100 INDIVIDUAL ITEMS OF CHILDREN'S CLOTHING, 15 MATERNITY ITEMS AND 10 PAIRS OF SHOES PER CONSIGNOR ARE ALLOWED.
Quality is important. Items that are stained, too worn, have missing buttons or broken zippers, or are out of style will not be accepted at check-in. Items must be clean, free of odors and pet hair. We are also only taking seasonal clothing (see below for details) at this sale. If you wouldn't buy it, please don't bring it!
Toys, strollers, high chairs, and swings are top sellers. They should be clean and functioning. IF BATTERIES ARE REQUIRED THEY MUST BE INCLUDED. Items will be tested and rejected if batteries are missing and we cannot confirm items work.
- Quality Children’s Clothing. Gently used, high quality clothing is accepted in sizes Newborn through children’s size 14. Limited to 100 pieces (2-piece set priced together counts as one item). We are only accepting seasonal items. See below for clothing items we are not accepting.
- Quality Maternity Clothing . Gently used, high quality and fashionable clothing is accepted in sizes XS-XL. Limited to 15 pieces. Seasonal items will only be accepted.
- Toys and Equipment. Toys and baby equipment must be clean, have all parts and be in good working order.
- Car Seats.
Car seats must have been manufactured in the last 5 years and never been involved in an accident. Cover and belts should be clean. A copy of the manufacturer's instructions must accompany each seat. If you don't have that, you can download and print a copy from the manufacturer's web site. Please ensure your car seat has not been recalled
. A car seat check-list which verifies the condition of the seat must accompany every car seat. You can download it here and bring it to check-in.
- Children’s Books and DVDs. (No VHS Tapes) Check all books for missing or torn pages. All DVDs must be in original case.
- Children’s Furniture . ALL furniture must have been manufactured within the last 5 years and must be fully assembled. Check the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission's website to ensure your item has not been recalled at www.cpsc.gov.
- Blankets, Towels and Crib Sheets. Gently used, high quality items are accepted. Hang individual items on a hanger, instead of putting them in a bag. They sell better if a shopper can inspect them. If an item is too large to be hung, you may use clear bags, with the tag taped to the outside.
- Nursery and Toddler Bedding . All bedding should be clean and placed in large, clear plastic bags if possible. Ziploc makes a large and extra large style that would be excellent. If bedding contains multiple pieces (bumper pad, dust ruffle, blanket, etc.) please list all items on the tag.
- Shoes. We only accept like-new condition shoes. They must be packaged in clear, Ziploc-style bags with tags attached on the outside of the bag to keep them together. Do not bring them in shoe boxes. Please make sure the sizes are the same. If the shoes are too large for a bag, then make sure they are secured together. Limited to 10 pairs.
- Cloth Diapers. Only unstained cloth diapers and accessories will be accepted. For quicker inspection, please pin multiple pieces together instead of using plastic bags. Items in plastic bags will be opened and inspected at drop-off.
- Purses. Name brand women's purses will be accepted. They must be in mint condition and in current style. No visible wear, interior stains or damaged hardware. No designer fakes or knock-offs will be allowed. We will be very selective regarding what we accept at check-in.
- Any recalled items. (Check www.cpsc.gov for a complete list or use our search box below) **CONSIGNORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THEY ARE NOT SELLING ANY RECALLED ITEMS** Also, check this list of recalled car seats .
- Any crib manufactured BEFORE JUNE 2011 due to CPSC new crib regulations .
- NEW! Bumbo seats without the new safety strap .
- Coats and Jackets (Save for fall sale).
- Halloween Costumes (Save for fall sale).
- Christmas and Thanksgiving Clothing (Save for fall sale).
- Boots (Save for fall sale).
- Breast pumps with open pumping systems (including Medela's Pump in Style).
- Painted toys and metal jewelry.
- Worn or out-of-date clothing. (including any item with excessive wear, pilling or stretching).
- Stuffed animals (musical or stuffed animals that "do" something will be accepted)
- Dolls with buttons or other sewn on components.
- Handmade clothing.
- Underwear - unless new in package.
- Socks - unless new in package.
- Misses or adult clothing. Only children size 14 or under will be accepted.
- Items with stains, holes, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.
- Toys or equipment with missing pieces or lacking batteries.
- Bottles and pacifiers - unless new in package.
- Walkers with wheels.